Lodz, Poland – Lucky Clan has announced the release of Time Lapse! 1.0, its new video app developed for iOS. Time Lapse! was developed specifically for creating time lapse videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch device. Just select the interval and tap ‘Record’ button to start capturing frames. After recording is finished, Time Lapse! saves video to Camera Roll. It supports all devices with iOS 7. It is the first time lapse app on the App Store which displays result video during recording!
Advantages over system time lapse on iOS8:
* Interval Adjusting
* Watching the Result during recording
Wide range of intervals allows to record most common time lapse scenes:
* 0.5-1s: Car traffic, People walking, Fast moving clouds
* 1s-5s: Sunset/Sunrise, Slow clouds, Daytime crowds
* 5s-20s: Moving shadows
* 20s-60s: Fast growing plants, Plants flourishing, Construction building, Stars, Moon
* Interval range: 0.5s – 60s
* Realtime Preview with battery saving
* Full HD quality
* Pinch to zoom gesture
* Tap to set Focus/Exposure point, double tap to reset
* Saving in Camera Roll
* iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch (4th/5th generation), iPad (2nd/3rd/4th/Mini)
* iOS 7.0 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Time Lapse! 1.0 is free for a limited time (Reg $1.99 USD or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Sylwester Los. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Lodz, Poland, the Lucky Clan team is an independent software company founded by Sylwester Los in March of 2010. With a focus on the iOS platform, Lucky’s mission is to provide their customers with the highest quality, reliability and compatibility with every device produced by Apple. Their flagship app, ArtStudio, has become one of the most popular tools for drawing, painting, and photo editing for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2014 Lucky Clan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.