Long Beach, California – Indie developer, Reginald Laigo is pleased to announce that Study Habits, the popular student planner app will be free until Labor Day to celebrate Back to School and the release of version 1.0.5. The new version introduces various improvements to increase productivity and promote effective academic habits.
Created by a Doctor of Education, Study Habits is more than your typical calendar, planner, organizer, or to-do list. A finalist for the Best App Ever Awards (High School and College Student App categories), featured in the Long Beach Press Telegram, CBS2 and KCAL9 news, and the subject of a scientific study at the University of Southern California, Study Habits is a comprehensive tool for high school and college students.
A student recently said, “[Study Habits] stands apart from other student apps because it also helps you be a more effective student overall, in my opinion. As a student with A.D.D., I’m very grateful for that.”
Below are a few of Study Habits’ features:
* Choose from over 30 study strategies based from education psychology to develop effective study habits
* Habits addressed include boosting memory, increasing motivation, time management, and much more
* Create customized study plans to complete your assignments and study for exams
* Calculate weighted or non-weighted assignments, and calculate semester GPA
* Syncs information from iCal and other calendars
* Calendar events and assignments are displayed through a clean, minimalistic design
* Set reminder notifications for classes, assignments, and exams
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Study Habits 1.0.5 is free until September 1, 2014 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Long Beach, California, Reginald Laigo develops apps for iOS devices. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2014 Reginald Laigo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other service marks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.