Sarasota, Florida – HandL is today proud to announce a major global update to its popular business card scanning App – Contact Snapper for iOS. Contact Snapper scans business cards and instantly turns them into a contact on the address book. With the update, Contact Snapper is powerful than ever before, highly intuitive and delivers break-through performance. Google Contacts is now deeply integrated into Contact Snapper with complete fully managed 2 way sync capabilities.
Focusing on App Store Optimization and to deliver a more appealing experience to new customers, Contact Snapper now features aesthetically pleasing screenshots on the App Store. On popular request, Contact Snapper also adds the ability to duplicate contacts easily. The App is the most feature-rich business card scanner available and completely international with support for over 200 countries.
* Scan business cards with camera and turn into contacts
* Scan and add three contacts for free
* Covers 200 countries
* Optimized OCR Technology to convert image to text
* Management of double-sided cards
* Image editor / Orientation management
* A full Address Book including many advanced features
* Assign contacts to groups / Groups management
* Mass actions: ability to send SMS/Emails or assign groups to multiple contacts simultaneously
* Fully managed 2-way synchronization with your Google contacts
* LinkedIn search with ability to send invitations
* Geolocation of your contact’s addresses
* Ability to use text as source (e.g. email signature)
* QR Codes recognition
* Intuitive user interface
* Works instantaneously – No network required
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 35.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Contact Snapper 3.5.2 is available on the App Store globally for free with in-app purchases starting at $2.99 USD up to $5.99. The first three contacts can be scanned and added for free.
Based in Sarasota and established in 2011, HandL produces finely crafted productivity Apps for iOS that have an impact on the daily lives of users. Copyright (C) HandL, 2013. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.