Tokyo, Japan – Bricks inc. today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of +Cue 1.0.2, an update to its music creation app developed exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch. Created so that anyone can create their own original music, +Cue 1.0.2 is a new kind of application that can compose music just by shaking. Even those who cannot play an instrument can enjoy music by just shaking their device and adding new sounds from 4 different instruments to make their own music. The music can also be shared among family and friends and it can be played through your friend’s iPhone at the same time.
* 4 types of instruments can be played; drums, base. instrument 1 and instrument 2
* New sounds will be added by shaking an instrument
* The screen will flash with the beat and the LED light can also be set so that it flashes with the beat
* Melody can be made since the sound is fixed by the direction being shaken
* A nice piece can be made even if it is randomly shaken
* The tone can be changed in each instrument
* It can also be enjoyed by its sharing function
* The number of people it can be shared with is not limited so it can be shared with 100 people or even 1000
+Cue version 1.0.2 includes a minor bug fix where Techno did not sound.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
+Cue 1.0.2 is $0.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Bricks inc. was established in 2012 and founded by Masatoshi Ishida, the driving force behind Bricks. The company is focused on system and mobile development for the iPhone and iPad platforms. Brick’s main offices are located at 4-7-5-309, Chitosedai, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, 157-0071. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2012-2014 Bricks inc.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.