Paris, France – Sproutedapps today is proud to announce the release of Blueprint 1.5, an update to their popular the business application developed for Mac OS X. Created especially for small businesses, version 1.5 of Blueprint offers a new, simplified interface that is compatible with Retina screens plus even more contact and event functions.
Yoann Besnard, developer and creator of Blueprint, says: “I am thrilled to launch Blueprint 1.5, which provides complete integration of project management, contacts management, tasks, documents, notes, events and archiving, and automatically syncs with Apple native apps. Combining all these capabilities into a single app, Blueprint 1.5 is ideal for small businesses and the self-employed. Running my own business, I know how challenging it can be – and how essential it is – to juggle a huge number of tasks and vast amounts of information. With its new interface and improved features, Blueprint 1.5 is an invaluable tool for taking the headache out of this work.”
Feature Highlights of Blueprint 1.5 include:
* Managing projects and tracking their progress – track progress using milestones, and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes
* Having a full overview of contacts – see all contact details as well as the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc.
* Organizing your daily actions with tasks – add tasks in seconds, sort your tasks and stay focused, track their progress and automatically archive old tasks
* Staying up-to-date – plan appointments, meetings, or calls and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes
* Creating notes to organize and use items of information – create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately
* Importing and managing documents – add files and folders to Blueprint easily with drag ‘n’ drop. Preview anything including text documents, images, PDF files, movies, bookmarks and web pages
* Linking all items – interconnect items to get a full overview of any given contact or project
* Prioritizing and organizing – items can be tagged, flagged, colour-coded with categories and collected together in groups
* Sync contacts, tasks, calendars and events with Apple native apps
Yoann Besnard concludes: “The improvements to Blueprint have been made following feedback from users of version 1.0, in response to requests for additional features and even greater ease of use than before. I hope that people will be as pleased as I am with the results.”
* Mac OS X 10.7.3 or later
* At least 2 GB of RAM
Pricing and Availability:
Blueprint 1.5 is currently $59.99 USD (GBP 39.99, Euro 54.99). A press kit that includes screenshots is available online. For further information, please contact Yoann Besnard, founder and developer of Blueprint.
Based in Paris, France, Sproutedapps is a privately funded company founded in 2012. Sproutedapps’ main goal is to create software that helps small businesses to organize their activities and projects. Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Sproutedapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.