Yerevan, Armenia – LastThink is proud to announce the release of Catchit Road – Speed Control 1.0, their new travel app designed for iOS devices. Catchit Road is a perfect tool for drivers. It can make your driving far easier and safer than ever. This GPS Mapquest based road app will help you get rid of any road rage you may have while driving, as it will notify you about anything happening on the road.
* There is a Radar Range section by selecting which you can get informed about a danger such as cameras, accidents, etc.
* The driver can set the Speed Limit function which will inform you if you exceed the limited speed.
* Battery Save – you can set this function in case your phone battery is low and it will limit some settings or the GPS will turn off automatically.
* Danger Type – you can turn off some signs, which can be shown neither on the app nor they can inform you anything (e.g. if you don’t want to get informed if there are any road works you can turn that section off).
* The driver can choose the distance at which the navigator will inform you about any feature concerning the road.
* It is possible to turn off some functions, if you don’t want to use them (e.g. if you don’t want to get notified whether there are cameras, you can turn off that function).
* The app gives the opportunity to set the voice of the GPS, so you can choose the voice as well. The app also gives the opportunity of not being notified during calls.
* With this app the driver have the opportunity to record a video of your route in the section of My Trips, so that later you can have the story of your trip.
* Mirror Speed – It is quite comfortable to use this app, as it gives the opportunity of reflecting the GPS image on the windscreen. So, it is possible to concentrate on the road and use the navigator at the same time, without looking elsewhere. (You can drive and look at your windscreen, getting all info that the app shows without distracting you attention)
* The driver can add your preferable sign onto the app if you see that isn’t there.
* The driver can take a video of your driving and save it on your phone.
* Your videos, journeys and violations are saved on separate window where you can see the details.
* The driver can change the Map Style.
* The driver can use the app in three languages; Armenian, Russian, English.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 10 or later
* Universal Application
* 144.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Catchit Road – Speed Control 1.0 is free (With In-App Purchases) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
LastThink is an IT company with a focus on mobile development. It has extended its list of services since 2012 to offer high-end business process management, system integration, as well as up-to-date communication solutions. LastThink’s mission is to deliver maximum business value to its customers by designing, developing, implementing and maintaining efficient and high quality software solutions aligned with their most essential business needs. Their team will always do its best to meet client expectations. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2018 LastThink LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.