Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France – SCALE-1 PORTAL, an immersive application developer, today is proud to announce the release of Ghost Blasters 2, an highly immersive ghost hunting game in augmented reality for the iOS 11 ARKit platform. Ghost Blasters 2 turns the mobile device into an ectoplasmic energy radar revealing hidden ghosts in the real world. The player has to find & catch the ghost through epic first-person view battles.
Ghost Blasters 2 Highlights:
* Tons of wicked 3D ghosts to shoot
* Unique ghosts waves for every playing location in the world
* Collect as much EKTO energy as possible to raise to the best Ghost Blasters ranking
* Upgrade your weapons and traps using your EKTO score
* Online ranking using Game Center – Will you be the best Ghost Blaster of the world?
* Worldwide geo-local scoring feature – Will you be the best hunter in your neighborhood?
* Share pictures of your epic battles with your friends
* Astounding augmented reality technology using ARKit
* Playable without internet connection
* Universal application for iPhone/iPad (iOS 11, ARKit Compatible)
* iPhone 6s and iPad (2nd generation) or greater
* Requires iOS 11.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ghost Blasters 2 (v1.0) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Emmanuel Icart.
Founded in 2014 by french entrepreneurs Emmanuel Icart, Julien Baessens and Olivier Legrand, SCALE-1 PORTAL is a virtual reality specialist based in Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France and Miami, Florida. The company is focused on delivering innovative and cost effective virtual reality solutions, targeted at leisure centers but also small businesses needs. SCALE-1 Portal also includes an internal development studio, producing games and applications that offer the best end-user experience. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2017 SCALE-1 PORTAL All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.