Osaka, Japan – Recosoft Corporation, the developers of PDF conversion tools, today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of PDF2Office Professional 2017, the latest release of the popular PDF and Windows XPS to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OmniGraffle conversion utility for the Mac platform. PDF2Office Professional 2017 has been completely re-designed using the newest macOS technologies.
PDF2Office Professional 2017 converts PDF and Windows XPS files to Microsoft Office, layered OmniGraffle files and RTF files recreating the layout of the document; forming paragraphs; applying styles; regrouping independent graphic elements; extracting images; creating tables automatically. Additionally PDF2Office Professional 2017 converts PDFs to JPEG, PNG and other image formats for re-use in graphics applications. Version 7.0.0 key new features are:
* Modernized user interface – The entire user interface has been rebuilt from ground-up using modern macOS technologies providing an integrated PDF viewing, navigation and conversion interface.
* 64-bit application – PDF2Office Professional 2017 is now a fully optimized 64-bit application.
* Streamlined PDF and XPS conversion options – Conversion options have been consolidated and moved into the Conversion Options pane providing direct one-click access to them.
* Area select tool – An Area select tool has been included which allows specifying a particular area in a page to be converted to the target file type.
* PDF Reconstruction v7.0 engine – PDF2Office for iWork contains the latest PDF Reconstruction v7.0 engine offering enhanced conversion fidelity and stability.
* Support for latest macOS – PDF2Office Professional 2017 operates with the latest versions of macOS (10.9.x and above).
* Consolidated Preferences – Conversion options have been consolidated and moved into the Conversion Options pane providing direct one-click access to them.
“Recosoft pioneered PDF conversion technology for the Mac in 2003 with PDF2Office; with PDF2Office Professional 2017 we have modernized the application taking advantage of the latest macOS APIs” – Paramjit Chadha, MD, Recosoft Corporation”
PDF2Office Professional 2017 allows you to recover, reuse and re-source the contents stored in PDF and Windows XPS files making it available for use within Microsoft Office, OmniGraffle and other standard Office software.
* Microsoft Office 2011 and/or OmniGraffle 5 and higher to view and edit the converted files
* OS X 10.9.0 or later
* Intel based Mac
* 64-bit processor
* 20.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PDF2Office Professional 2017 (v7.0.0) is Free with an In-app purchase for $59.99 (USD) with a limited free-to-use option for 14-days. It is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Free category. There is also a Windows version available from Recosoft online. For more information, please contact Paul Chadha.
Recosoft Corporation has pioneered PDF2Office(R), the de-facto PDF-to-Excel, PDF-to-Word, PDF-to-PowerPoint, PDF-to-OmniGraffle conversion utility; PDF2Office(R) for iWork, the PDF-to-Keynote, PDF-to-Numbers and PDF-to-Pages conversion application; ID2Office, the InDesign-to-Word, InDesign-to-PowerPoint converter; and PDF2ID(R) the de-facto PDF-to-InDesign conversion tool. The company is a leader in designing and delivering PDF converters and InDesign software solutions enhancing workflow automation and productivity. ID2Office, PDF2Office, PDF2ID, PDFtoID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Recosoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe System Incorporated in the US and/or other countries. Apple, Macintosh, macOS, Mac, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, iWork, iPod, iPhone, iOS, iPAD are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the US and or other countries. All other trademarks are recognized and are the property of their respective owners.