Peine, Germany – Lemke Software GmbH today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of GraphicConverter 10.5, an important update to their popular image editing utility for macOS. The “Swiss Army Knife” image editing application allows users to convert any of over 200 graphic file formats into almost 80 graphic file formats, making it easy to use any graphics file, no matter what the format.
In addition to the already great features enjoyed by over 1.5 million users around the globe, GraphicConverter 10.5 brings a huge number of new features to the app. With the added support for the new features of the soon to be released macOS High Sierra operating system, the app is better than ever.
“With over 1.5 million users worldwide, GraphicConverter is one of the most utilized professional programs on the market,” says Thorsten Lemke, founder of Lemke Software GmbH. “Our new version is the best we’ve created yet! Version 10.5 takes advantage of the features of High Sierra, allowing us to add new functionality, while improving the already great features previously found in the app!”
New Features Include:
* Analyzing and assigning of keywords with deep learning in the browser and for open images
* Extraction of image objects for open images and in batch
* Horizon correction for open images
* Batch action: Find and replace iptc
* Batch function: Resample pdf to 1 bit
* Browser context menu: New powerful rename feature with user customizable order
* Browser: Show extended attributes (xattr) context menu entry
* Browser: Remove extended attributes (xattr) context menu entry
* Prefs general/window: Option to open new windows with size and position of last window
* Convert and modify: Function Scale MP3 cover to maximum pixel size
* Improved RAW import with libraw
* Browser context menu item iptc/remove all xmp except iptc
* Shortcut M to slideshow for moving to a user selected folder
* Image: Toolbar icons 100% and scale to fit
The newest version of GraphicConverter continues the long tradition of making it the best image utility tool available for Macs. GraphicConverter has even impressed Apple, who have included GraphicConverter as a pre-installed application on many of their computers.
The improvements in GraphicConverter didn’t stop with new features, there are also several significant updates to existing features within the popular image utility app.
* DDS Export: Added support for 184.108.40.206 BGRA, RGBA and 8.8.8 BGR, RGB
* Filter Dehaze: Added a dialog to choose the strength
* Updated Localizations (Japanese, Czech, Danisch, German, French)
* Find Duplicates: Added an ignore extensions list to the preferences
* Rename: Added an option remove diacritics
* Browser Thumbnails: Option to display objectname, aka title
GraphicConverter 10.5 continues to offer the best way to capture, import, convert, and export images on the Mac. Powerful image editing and slideshow functions, color management profiles, 3D image support and more are still available. The app offers direct support of the Google, Flickr, and locr photo services, while offering the ability to browse local copies of images on Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, and other cloud storage services.
* Ability to open files in 200 graphics formats
* Ability to export in almost 80 different formats
* Import directly from camera (also RAW)
* Catalog generation (web, print, picture)
* TWAIN and image capture interface for scanners
* Direct support of the photo services Google, Flickr, and locr
* Graphical file and picture browser
* Slide show functions
* Powerful batch processor feature
* Support for Applescript
* Express picture enhancement function
* Powerful functions for editing pictures
* Advanced effects and filters
* Plug-in architecture
* Color management with ColorSync and ICC profiles
* 3D image support
* Supports the latest technologies of the different Mac OS versions
* Multilingual (12 available languages)
* Image verifier
* Ability to browse local copies on cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Amazon Cloud and Google Drive
“Both amateur photographers and professional designers love GraphicConverter’s quality, vast array of features, and ease of use. They also appreciate that GraphicConverter is available on a trial basis with few restrictions and at your leisure until you decide to purchase,” continues Thorsten. “Version 10.5 is a completely free update to Version 10.x customers.”
* English, Germany, French, Japanese, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Italian
* Requires OS X 10.9 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 145 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GraphicConverter 10.5 is only $39.95 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. It can also be directly purchased online from the Lemkesoft website. GraphicConverter 10.5 is a free update for all customers of version 10.x. Upgrades from older versions of GraphicConverter are available for $25.95 USD.
Based in Peine, Germany, Lemke Software GmbH is a developer and publisher of Macintosh software. Founded by Thorsten Lemke in 2002, the main focus and passion of Lemke Software is centered on the maintenance and further development of GraphicConverter. Lemke Software also develops individual solutions for special customer requirements. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Lemke Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.