Sheffield, United Kingdom – DrMop Games today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Cookie Clicker Save The World 1.3, the company’s new game title for iOS, Android and Facebook. Cookie Clicker Save the World is targeted at raising awareness of climate change in a fun and challenging gaming environment. Players are gradually introduced to various climate issues and what can be done to help, such as recycling, using wind power and more.
The game is an idle builder/tapper based in the near future where current day currencies have been replaced with a new cryptocurrency called cookies. Players must research and buy new technology to help reduce carbon emissions reducing mankind’s impact on the environment.
Game features include:
* Earn over 200 achievements
* Use powerups to speed cookie cooking production
* Evolve your cookie mastery to gain extra benefits
* Daily bonus awards
* Login with Facebook, invite friends, share progress and compete with friends in the cookie master leaderboards
* Offline cookie cooking
* Random blessings boost your play
* Deal with random curses such as striking workers, maintenance shut downs and more
* Endless play allows you to play an indefinite amount of time
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 122 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cookie Clicker Save The World 1.3 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Also Available for free on Android and Facebook / Facebook Gameroom. For more information, please contact Mat Hopwood.
DrMop Games is a UK-based company dedicated to bringing fun and innovative games to mobile and web game players around the world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 DrMop Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.