Murfreesboro, Tennessee – PixSteward, the premier Flickr backup, archive and database tool for Mac is celebrating its second anniversary with a “2 Years, 2 Dollars” Labor Day Weekend special sale.
PixSteward, a Mac OS X app (requires Snow Leopard or later), is available in two versions. A full-feature, standard edition with support for multiple Flickr accounts and external drive storage, normally retails for $24.95 at PixSteward.com. A “Lite” version, only available on the Mac App Store, normally sells for $9.99. Between August 30 and Sept. 2, both versions will be on sale for just $1.99.
PixSteward downloads pictures and metadata from a user’s Flickr accounts and archives them in a relational database on the Mac, allowing offline searches and image exporting.
With PixSteward you can:
* Safely backup multiple Flickr photostreams, including metadata, to your Mac
* Perform sophisticated searches – even when there’s no Internet connection
* Rapidly browse your picture archive and export original-size JPEGs, PNGs, and GIFs in bulk or individually
* Export sets of pictures along with their metadata for use in other apps
* Edit Flickr tags, titles, and descriptions, synced simultaneously between PixSteward and Flickr
A 7-minute video introduction to the app, “Up and Running with PixSteward” may be viewed at the PixSteward website.
Located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Pubblog is a multimedia internet publishing company providing applications for the Mac platform. Copyright (c) 2014 Pubblog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.