San Jose, California – CS Odessa announces the next highly anticipated iteration of our best-selling cross-platform business graphics and diagramming software, ConceptDraw PRO v10. The latest in the ConceptDraw product line comes right on the heels of the release of the new ConceptDraw Solution Browser, making ConceptDraw PRO v10 an intuitive and powerful tool that makes light work of any business graphics task.
ConceptDraw PRO’s latest version boasts some new features that are inspired by customer feedback. Version 10 includes a native round-trip import and export of Visio 2013 files. Now Mac and Windows users alike can use ConceptDraw PRO v10’s powerful features to open and edit files made with the latest version of Visio.
The object connectors have been revamped and expanded to give a new dimension of connector technology, heretofore unseen in the world of visual diagramming. Presentations and drawings made with ConceptDraw PRO v10 also have the option of exporting to the latest versions of PowerPoint, making ConceptDraw PRO a perfect presentation solution for modern professionals.
* Open and save to Visio 2013 VSDX file format
* Supports Apple OS X and Windows
* Open and save Visio VDX file format (legacy Visio format)
* New connector types and connection technology (arc and Bezier)
* No charge for technical support (web and phone)
* Perpetual license (no additional monthly or annual costs required)
* No need to be connected to the web or experience delays when working (Internet connection only required for product activation)
* Low cost of ownership
* Extensive object libraries, samples, and templates included
* New graphic solutions available (via ConceptDraw Solution Park) on a frequent basis
* Discount pricing is available for academic, nonprofit, government, commercial, upgrade, and competitive upgrades (paid product)
* Can be purchased as an economical standalone license or purchased in conjunction with the comprehensive productivity suite of ConceptDraw Office (ConceptDraw Office includes: ConceptDraw MINDMAP v7 – brain storming, note taking, presentations; ConceptDraw PROJECT v6 – project management, resource management; and ConceptDraw PRO v10 – business graphics)
ConceptDraw PRO is compatible with Apple OS X and Microsoft Windows. ConceptDraw PRO retails for $199 USD. ConceptDraw PRO v10 is also included in ConceptDraw Office v2 which retails for $499 USD.
Founded in 1993, Computer Systems Odessa supplies cross-platform productivity tools and graphic technologies to professional and corporate users around the world. From their headquarters in Odessa, Ukraine, and offices in San Jose, CA, and Boston, MA, CS Odessa sells internationally in over 150 countries, both directly and through resellers. The ConceptDraw Productivity Line has won numerous awards and is used by hundreds of thousands, including Fortune 500 companies, U.S. Federal Government agencies, small and medium businesses, and students and educators around the globe. For more information, visit the website. Computer Systems Odessa. ConceptDraw is a registered trademark, and ConceptDraw Office, ConceptDraw Solution Park, ConceptDraw PRO, ConceptDraw MINDMAP, ConceptDraw PROJECT, and ConceptDraw Solution Browser are trademarks of CS Odessa. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Computer Systems Odessa. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.