Perth, Australia – Kabuki Vision today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Dressed 1.0 for iPhone. Dressed is a fashion app that lets users keep track of their entire wardrobe and plan new outfits within a virtual closet. A user’s own clothing, shoes, and accessories can be managed in Dressed and the app will keep track of details like brand, color, season, function, and custom tags. New outfits can be created by mixing and matching garments on a virtual mannequin, allowing users to see what their outfits will look like when worn.
The user interface of Dressed is designed for fun and ease of use. Garments are manipulated directly by using intuitive touch gestures, and immersive animations are used throughout the app.
“We’re especially proud of is the interactive animations, like the way the garments realistically swish and sway as you interact with them,” says Adam Shaw, developer of Dressed. “It’s the kind of app that reminds us of how fun fashion can be.”
Dressed supports a number of easy ways to import images of garments into the app. Images can be imported from the iPhone’s photo library, camera, or copied from any web source. Additionally, Dressed provides a large assortment of image templates which represent a variety of common garment styles. Template images can be filled with colors and patterns.
* Import images of garments from the web, photo library, camera, or from the set of built-in templates
* A powerful background removal tool makes it easy to separate the image of your clothing from its background
* Manage all the details for each garment, including image, favorites, brand, price, size, store, URL, color, seasons, functions, purchased date, custom tags, and notes
* Browse garments with a variety of sort orders. Find garments quickly by filtering on the details you’re interested in
* Create new outfits by mixing and matching any of the clothing, shoes, and accessories in the wardrobe. Simply swipe garments off the racks and onto your mannequin
* Model outfits on the virtual mannequin, letting one see what they really look like when worn
* Manage details about each outfit, including favorites, dates worn, seasons, functions, custom tags, and notes
* Keep track of when outfits are worn, and even plan outfits for future dates
* Browse outfits with a variety of sort orders. Find outfits quickly by filtering on the details you’re interested in
* Customize the mannequin’s skin tone, hair color, and hair length to give her a unique look
* Share garments and outfits via email, text message, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Share garments and outfits via AirDrop directly to other people using Dressed
Dressed was created by husband-wife team Adam and Kara Shaw. The idea for Dressed first came about years ago when Adam, a seasoned software developer, was brainstorming ideas for his first app to create for the App Store. His then-girlfriend Kara, a marine biologist and fashion maven, suggested an app that would help her keep track of her clothing and plan new outfits. Together, Adam and Kara refined the idea and designed how the app would work. The end result is Dressed, an app that is literally years in the making.
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 7.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Dressed 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Kabuki Vision, LLC is a independent software developer founded in 2008 by Adam Shaw and focused on iOS apps. Copyright 2014 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.