Sydney, Australia – Indie developer, Jemma Upson today is proud to announce the release of Jump Game 1.1 for iOS, offering a free new addictive twist on the endless runner/jumping genre. Jump Game is fast and difficult to master and the challenge continues to ramp up the better you get. Jump on the blocks to stay alive. Jump Game has endless randomly generated levels where no two games are the same. How long can you survive?
* Endless levels with no two games the same
* Simple controls – tap anywhere on the screen to jump, tap and hold to jump higher
* Three block types including standard blocks as well as moving elevator blocks (from level 2) and slider blocks (from level 3)
* Floating points and extra life bonuses to grab (from level 4)
* 4 difficulty modes ranging from fat blocks with low points bonuses to skinny blocks with high points bonuses
* Insane mode starts at level 4 with skinny blocks and the difficulty already ramped up
* Child mode is useful for distracting small children when you need a minute of peace!
* Compete with friends and earn achievements via Gamecenter
* Access your lifetime stats via the in-game stats panel
* Different colour themes are available via in-app purchase
* Universal app – iPad version has a bigger canvas and animated blocks
* Pause function saves game progress even if the app is closed
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jump Game 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Download now to see how long you can survive the Jump Game!
Jemma Upson is a professional photographer located in North Willoughby, Sydney, Australia. Jemma specialises in newborn, child and family portrait photography. Jemma has recently released ‘Bella’s Secret Garden’ for iPad and plans to develop a series of children’s stories in the same theme utilising the dress-up photo-shoots that she does for her photography clients. As a fun side project she has also recently developed ‘Jump Game’ for iPhone and iPad – an addictive new twist on the endless running/jumping genre, available now for free in the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Jemma Upson. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.