Paris, France – Information Addicts today is proud to announce the release of OneReader 1.3, an iPhone and iPad app that enables you to receive news items from across all of your favorite news and social networking platforms (RSS feeds, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn…) in one place.
OneReader is focused on efficiency and allows you to quickly scan the news whatever its origin and decide what you want to read, share, store… or skip. This makes it the ideal news reader for those who value the ability to select their sources and make their own decisions on which articles will be of interest to them.
For someone who is constantly looking to discover new content, this app is pure genius. [...] It truly is the only aggregator you will ever need. – All Things Apple
Rely on this app for your news. – appPicker
* You are in complete control of your news sources: your favorite web sites through RSS feeds and your contacts on social networks. OneReader turns your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and App.net timelines into a stream of articles, presented with their title and an excerpt.
* Your friends’ and contacts’ posts become comments to the articles and you can reply, favorite or like directly from the app.
* You can keep track of what you have read: you receive each article only once, even if it is shared across multiple sources.
* You enjoy various options for sharing and storing articles (Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, create task in Omnifocus or Things, etc.).
* You can read your news on any of your devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) with full synchronization.
OneReader aims to make it easy to deal with information delivered as streams. Future versions will include additional sources, more sharing and storage service options as well as an even more streamlined interface. In future versions, additional features are planned to assist with managing very large streams.
English and French
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 16 MB
Pricing and Availability:
OneReader 1.3 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
Located in Paris, France, Information Addicts is the one-person company of David Bonnefoy. Information Addicts develops mobile applications that make it easy to deal with the large amount of information we receive every day. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Information Addicts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.