Hyderabad, India – The texts on your iPhone are now one of your most important forms of communication with your friends, family, loved ones. Maybe a friend sent you a funny joke that you want to save or maybe you need to make a backup of a text for legal purposes or may be running low on storage space?. Whatever the reason, SMS Export Plus lets you access and save your iPhone’s messages on your Mac or PC in most widely used excel format.
No need to worry about loosing important messages of your iPhone. By using SMS export plus app anyone can preserve all messages in Excel file. SMS Export Plus gives you the ease of a tabular format to scan through your messages quicker. You can sort your messages based on multiple criteria, leveraging the sorting feature of a tabular format. With SMS Export Plus, you can now save your messages rather than delete them to free up some memory on your iOS devices.
* Save exported messages directly to your computer
* Backup messages are saved in .xls format
* Email the backup messages in excel file format
* Browse all backup messages in the .xls file very easily – You can filter messages by sender or sort messages by time & date
* Easy to search for any message in your backup file
* You can export SMS or iMessages of Multiple devices into multiple excel files
* Detailed help guide available within the app
SMS Export plus is listed in Top 100 charts of Productivity category in the US.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Available the wonderful feature-rich SMS Export Plus 1.5 at just $2.99 (USD) worldwide from the App Store under the Productivity category. SMS Export Plus has been rated 4 by many of its existing users.
mTouchLabs is a pioneer in the mobile development arena, releasing applications that are swift, visually appealing, and highly intuitive. Copyright (C) 2014 mTouchLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.