Constanta, Romania – Lamobratory today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Linebo 1.0, their new addictive and free puzzle game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Featuring a super cool and flat design, Linebo offers 75 different levels with different difficulty, some of them nearly impossible for the average player.
Depending on each level difficulty you will have some objectives like make some lines of a certain color or score a certain score in order to reach next level. It looks simple, but even if it sounds simple it becomes more and more challenging as you advance in your quest. Do you have what it takes to finish the quest?
* Make lines of 4 in the same colours either horizontal, vertical or diagonal
* When you move an object, 3 new balls will be generated randomly. If you create a line, you’ll get extra time and no new balls. There must be a path that is not blocked in order to move it.
* Use Special Items to make your gameplay easier (special items are regenerated daily
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 7.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Linebo v1.0 is free of charge. It is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games/Puzzles category.
Based in Constanta, Romania, Lamobratory SRL was founded by Catalin Patrascu in 2013. Lamobratory creates and develops smart mobile applications for iOS and Android. But that is not the whole story. They make them big, complex and intelligent for international distributions; or small, simple, usable, and easy to download. And they make them affordable. Mac OS X development is also available. Copyright (C) 2014 Lamobratory. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod, iPad, Mac, and Xcode are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.