Seattle, Washington – Melesta Games together with Steel Steed Studio have launched the newest tower defense game, Defenders of Suntoria. The game represents a unique mix of classic tower defense gameplay and classic role-playing game elements that will appeal to both, RPG and strategy fans. Defenders of Suntoria is available now on the Apple App Store. Coming soon for Android users.
Players take up arms and choose their heroes to summon mighty forces and defend Suntoria from never-ending waves of devilish goblins across more than 40 unique missions set in medieval villages and towns.
Defenders of Suntoria isn’t just about brute force, but also skillful strategy. Gamers must use sophisticated tactics to defeat the enemy, such as placing snares, calling allies, equipping mercenaries with the best gear, and interrupting a foe’s advance. Players will face many challenges along the way: do you rush headlong into battle, or use ingenious traps to weaken your foe?
* More than 40 unique missions set in medieval villages and towns
* Four fearless heroes to guide during the battle: Wizard, Barbarian, Archer, and Knight
* Cool weapon for mercenaries, like the mighty Sword of Destruction or the deadly Yew Bow
* Saws, wooden stakes, bear traps and more ingenious obstacles to place in your foe’s path
* Three exciting game modes: First Battle, One Life, and One Wave
* Relentless baddies to fight off: bosses, bandits, shooters and more
* English, Russian
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 121 MB for iOS
Pricing and Availability:
Defenders of Suntoria (v1.0) is now $1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review purposes are available upon request.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company developing casual games across multiple platforms for more than 5 years. Company’s product portfolio includes more than 30 successful titles which top world game charts. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 60 countries worldwide. Copyright (C) 2007-2013 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company’s products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.