Herceg Novi, Montenegro – Orjen Solutions today is pleased to announce version 2.0 of GO! Messenger for iOS, a simple and convenient tool for situations where spoken communication is not possible due to obstacles such as a dense crowd, intense noise, or the need for silence. Type a message, shake iDevice and show the message in large text to its intended recipient. There are a lot of circumstances, when GO! Messenger is very useful or even indispensable to life. For instance:
* In emergencies, when other connections unavailable
* Communicating in a crowd
* Before an audience at presentations, lectures, etc.
* At sports events (both between fans and between a coach and sportsmen)
* Teaching children to read and write
* Language learning tool (in class and as flash cards tool)
* Communicating with persons with disabilities
“I absolutely confident: Any user of iPhone and iPad sooner or later will fall in a situation where the GO! Messenger will be very useful” says Vasily Gennadich, founder and CEO of the Orjen Solutions.
* Voice input (on Siri enabled devices)
* While entering text, you can see exactly how it will looks on full screen
* All messages stored in the app until you delete them
* You can enter unlimited number of messages
* Each message may contain an unlimited number of pages
* Each page may have a unique text and background color
* Works on all models the iPad and iPhone/iPodTouch
The app supports all writing systems and languages, including emoji, right-to-left writing and Far East languages. UI of the app does not contain any text, except standard system messages.
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad (universal app)
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GO! Messenger 2.0 is $0.99 USD only for limited launch period and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Herceg Novi, Montenegro, Orjen Solutions is indie mobile app development company with highest level of expertise in software development and localization. The company was founded in 2008. Copyright (C) 2008-2014 Orjen Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.