Seattle, Washington – Melesta Games has added a Tournament Mode to Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi, the highly popular tower defense game packed with intergalactic adventure and epic space battles with armies of robots and spacecraft. The fresh update is available now on the Apple App Store.
Version 1.1.1’s brand new Tournament Mode challenges players to see if they have what it takes to rise through the ranks from recruits to battle-hardened galactic marshals. The game encourages players to jump head-first into challenging competitions with other commanders and show off their fighting skills to earn cool prizes.
Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi is the fourth installment in hit tower defense game series, Toy Defense, which is played by more than 15 million fans worldwide. Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi represents a unique mix of classic tower defense gameplay and a futuristic science fiction atmosphere. Players must put their skills to the test – both as a commander and as a fighter – to save the galactic empire from invaders in an epic space war!
* Unique mix of tower defense gameplay and a science fiction atmosphere
* Tournament Mode: log in through Facebook and compete with your friends
* 72 missions and space maps to explore
* 8 types of enemies to fight off, from tanks to storm troopers
* Massive power-ups to upgrade soldiers and fortresses
* Ability to cooperate or compete with friends
* Numerous achievements to earn
* Six useful gameplay bonuses:
– Maintenance personnel
– Defensive strike
– Hand of God
– Urgent assignment
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Korean
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 200 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi FREE (v1.1.1) is now free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for the full version of the game for review purposes are available upon request.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company developing casual games across multiple platforms for more than 5 years. Company’s product portfolio includes more than 30 successful titles which top world game charts. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 60 countries worldwide. Copyright (C) 2007-2014 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company’s products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.