Patra, Greece – Independent developer, Panagiotis Skondras, is pleased to announce the release of Knowledge Poker for iOS. The game is different from all existing ones (quiz, trivia, questions – answers) games. The player has an optional double or nothing round in which he can double or lose his points according to the answer he gives. The double or nothing question is a more in depth question concerning the first round question that is already had answered.
If the player fails to answer the first level question he has not had the chance to answer the second more in depth question. The game evaluates and characterizes the player according to his given answers. There is a ranking system that depends on the player’s knowledge. The questions that the player is asked are in random order so each time he launches the game a new question is asked.
*Approximately two hundred questions
* Simple and addictive tap-based game
* The player learns or ascertains key concepts of human history, science, arts and sports
* Each parent question has a more in depth child question. The player may try to answer it if he wants to. The price, if he wins, is to double his points or else he will lose all the points that he earned at this round
* Retina Handmade display graphics
* Ranking System that calculates player knowledge
* The players must be at least 12 years old
* English, Greek
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Knowledge Poker 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Panagiotis Skondras is an independent developer from Patra, Greece. He has plenty of ideas to implement and hopes in the short future to establish a small company that will provide unique and useful applications and games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Panagiotis Skondras. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.