Cupertino, California – Professionals who are fed up with so-called tools that fail to manage their growing volume of business cards – such as bulky rolodexes and time consuming scanners – can now head to the App Store, and finally download the last contact manager solution they’ll ever need: FlipCard.
Developed by FlipCard Inc. and offered at no-cost, FlipCard lets professionals easily and quickly exchange virtual business cards via email, text or the app’s cloud-based network. What’s more, unlike static business cards that often contain outdated contact information in today’s fast-moving job market, FlipCard automatically pushes updates to a professional’s network whenever their data changes. Other special features that will make professionals wonder how they survived before FlipCard include:
* Photo thumbnails of each contact next to their information, which is ideal for warmly and personally greeting individuals by name at conferences, workshops, and so on
* Real-time in-app messaging functionality to chat with contacts anytime, anywhere – whether to say hello, schedule a meeting, pass on some good news, or anything else
* Hyperlinks for quickly connecting with contacts via phone or email
* The option to “flip” a business card over and take private notes
* A simple, clean and clutter-free interface designed for professionals
* Secure contact storage to prevent unauthorized access and ensure privacy
“The business card market is ripe for disruption, and we’ve taken a new approach by combining the value of mobile real-time chat with the everyday exchange of business cards,” commented Jesse Molina of FlipCard Inc. “As a result, we’ve created value far beyond the traditional exchange of contact information by essentially creating the world’s first business card that talks.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FlipCard 1.2.772, the new no-cost app that revolutionizes contact management with automatic push updates, real-time chat, note taking, contact hyperlinks and more, is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Silicon Valley based FlipCard Inc. bring business cards to mobile in a way never done before, by incorporating real-time chat within the exchange of business cards. The FlipCard network securely stores cards in the cloud, making piles of outdated paper business cards a thing of the past. Developed by a team of experienced professional networkers, FlipCard is the last contact manager you’ll ever need. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 FlipCard Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.