Malaga, Spain – It wasn’t supposed to be this way. Modern technology was supposed to make our lives easier – more orderly, more organized. Instead we are overwhelmed with thousands of files, constant demands, hectic schedules, at all times of day. Much that is important gets lost. That’s why ClipUp has created a new and improved organization app for iPhone/iPad users.
Originally developed for investigative journalists, who are “on the go,” ClipUp is now available to anyone in need of easy organizational help, memory assistance, and creative inspiration. Now you can stay on top of your busy life.
“ClipUp provides customizable organization solutions,” said Peter Fischer, company president. “Helps you save time, save space, and improve the quality of your projects. Allows you to easily collect and share photos, videos, notes, audio notes, websites, locations, and more.”
Key features include:
* Create separate idea boards for each area of your life
* Add images, videos, websites, text and audio notes in an attractive visual interface
* Add location to any of your images
* Present your projects to others by streaming straight from the app, with full screen content
* Use drag* and* drop to move content and rearrange your files according to your needs
* Set reminders for your boards. Alerts can pop up even if app is closed
* Share boards with friends and colleagues via email, Facebook, Twitter and other social media
* Protect your app with your password
* Choose landscape or portrait mode, allowing you to hold your device just the way you want
With ClipUp, all your important ideas – from home redesigns and hair styles to family memories and business projects – can be organized together in one place, according to your particular needs and goals.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 44.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ClipUp 1.01 offers simplicity and functionality while organizing your busy life. The app is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity and Lifestyle categories. For a complete list of features, please visit our website or contact Peter Fischer.
Located in Malaga, Spain, founder Peter Fischer is an independent developer working as a photographer for Google Business View. Peter wanted an app where he could quickly store different types of information (notes, photos, videos, audio notes) in a safe and orderly way. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Peter Fischer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.