Porto, Portugal – Following the success of myTuner Radio, AppGeneration has just released a brand new media app for iOS, named Ynews. With this new app you can browse more than 5000 online newspapers in 80 countries. It also allows you to read the news on your native language without needing to leave the app. Since it auto translates newspaper websites, it enables you to read a Chinese newspaper in Russian, an English tech magazine in Spanish or a Thai economic newspaper in French!
Read all the important news from all over the globe in order to get a full insight about what’s going on in the world each day. You can browse important newspaper websites such as USA Today, Le Monde, The Guardian, Daily Mail, Financial Times, Bild, La Repubblica, El Mundo, De Telegraaf, The New York Times, Le Figaro, Die Zeit, Corriere della Sera, El Pas, The Daily Telegraph, Folha de So Paulo, The Washington Post, Toronto Star, Komsomolskaya Pravda and many more…
* Access to more than 5000 newspapers of the most renowned titles in the world, in more than 80 different countries, in their native language or in your language
* Search and filter newspapers by name, country, city and genre
* Access to the top 50 most influential blogs in technology
* Automatic language translator for 60 different languages
* Listen to more than 1000000 podcasts from more than 80 different countries
* Add newspapers to your favorites list
* Archive the recent newspapers you have browsed through
* Share the latest news on Facebook or by e-mail
* iOS 7.1 or later
* 8.4 MB
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5/5S/5C
* This is an universal app for iPhone and iPad
Pricing and Availability:
Ynews Pro is available at $0.99 USD (80% launch discount) for iOS in the App Store in the News category. Ynews Free is available for Free in the App Store in the News category.
Based in Porto, Portugal, AppGeneration Software specializes in software development and editorial content to provide a unique experience centered on smartphones and tablets. Copyright (C) 2014 AppGeneration. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.