Semey, Kazakhstan – Muchtargames is proud to announce the release of Three Aces 1.5, an update to its poker game title developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Designed in the best traditions of poker rooms around the world, Three Aces is a best known card game in Eastern Asia and USSR (in Russian localization it is “Trinka”).
Three Aces is all about the game of chance by players from all around the world. Its rules are very simple yet the excitement of gameplay lies in its unpredictability. Three Aces features an ocean of emotions, lots of bonuses, player communication and much more.
* Designed specifically for the iOS platform with a modern iOS7 style
* Keeps with the best traditions of poker rooms around the world, but with its own game rules
* Absolutely free of cost with upgrades through in-app purchases
Three Aces offers many different characteristics:
* Possibility to gain opponent’s things
* Possibility to express emotions during the game
* Brand new game rules
* Possibility to stand up for your win in “Battle” mode
What’s New in Version 1.5
* Facebook login fixed
* Chat alerts
* Displays the number of points in combination
* Critical bug fixed
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 36.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Three Aces 1.5 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Upgrades are available through in-app purchases. For more information, please contact Mukhtar Buzhikenov. We will be glad to answer all the questions of your interest.
Located in Semey, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Muchtargames was established in July, 2013. The founders of the company are Mukhtar Buzhikenov, the creative designer and programmer, and Timur Buzhikenov-server the programmer. The company focuses on computer games and as well as other IT technologies. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013-2014 Muchtargames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.