Madrid, Spain – PlayToddlers, largely awarded educational game developer, today is proud to announce the release of Dress Up : Fairy Tales 1.1 for iPad and iPhone, an innovative way to help preschoolers to learn to dress themselves.
Children loves fairy tales. Stories about princesses, knights, princes and wizards are always present in the first years of every toddler. In Dress Up: Fairy Tales, they will enjoy dressing up characters like Red Riding Hood and Aladdin while they learn to dress themselves without noticing. The game includes lots of smart details to help kids to learn essential concepts as left and right, differentiate colors and differentiate garments and parts of the body.
And, as a reward, after successfully completing a character, they will be able to coloring it. Considering the game includes 30 different characters to dress and paint, our toddlers will have a lot of work to complete the whole game.
“We want to go beyond the standard puzzlers or plain dress up games. Dress Up: Fairy Tales is about fostering children’s enthusiasm to read, their self-confidence and social behavior, and of course entertaining them in the best way possible” said Guillermo Fernandez, PlayToddlers’ founder and technical director.
As others apps from the brand, the graphic artwork supervised by Sebastiao Lopes (Creative Director), features hundreds of hand-drawn illustrations crafted with an exquisite care.
About Dress Up Fairy Tales:
* Includes 30 Different costumes, with more than 200 hand drawn garments.
* Every fairy tale character can be colored and saved to the device’s library, to be shared with their family and friends, improving their educational enthusiasm, self-confidence and social behavior.
* The game has been developed specifically to be played by children between the ages of 3 to 6 years without parental assistance, which fosters their sense of self esteem and accomplishment.
* English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Italian and Russian
* Any Apple Device: iPod, iPhone, iPhone 5, iPad or iPad Retina
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 30.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dress Up : Fairy Tales 1.1 is available worldwide through Apple App Store at price of $2.99 USD. The app is available in the Kids category. A free version with in-app purchase to unlock full version will be also available within the next weeks.
PlayToddlers is a video games studio based in Madrid, Spain, with the purposes of creating fun, pedagogical, non-violent and stimulating games and apps for kids and the whole family. Copyright (C) 2014 PlayToddlers. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.