Seattle, Washington – Urban Anomaly is thrilled to announce the release of Response Matrix, an iOS app that small businesses and communications staff can use to create a customizable database of frequently asked questions and response phrases. These can then be quickly tailored to generate individualized personal messages. Response Matrix will enable iPad and iPhone users to organize messages and streamline customer service responses, which will lead to improved customer satisfaction and reduced negative sentiment.
“The lack of a simple, organized system makes human interaction time-consuming, stressful and less effective, especially when originating from multiple social media channels,” said Steve Barham, Director and Lead Developer of Urban Anomaly. “We actually developed Response Matrix for ourselves, because we were failing to interact with current and future customers, leaving serious money on the table.”
* Develop a database of difficult and frequently asked questions, and the right response for each
* Choose or customize dozens of standard messages are pre-loaded into the app, including greetings and closing statements
* Aggregate text for specific types of inquiries so that each customer receives genuine human interaction
* Share data between iOS devices (Dropbox account required).
* Easily copy and past text format into any format (Twitter, Facebook, Chat, Email, and more)
* Compose formal response letters in PDF format with your logo and signature
* Customizable labels and settings support multiple business needs, including foreign languages
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Response Matrix is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
An independent Seattle-based company, Urban Anomaly develops applications that pay for themselves after just one use and make businesses and entrepreneurs look good. Copyright (C) 2014 Urban Anomaly, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.