Brisbane, Australia – Injaia today is very happy to announce their latest update to the time tracking app, Contractor’s Little Helper is now available on the Apple App Store. The 1.3 update adds support for Dropbox and iCloud. Invoices, timesheets and reports can be uploaded to Dropbox when created. Using iCloud, multiple users can work on the same project and create a single invoice, timesheet or expense report for their collective work.
The integration of Dropbox support allows users to share invoices, timesheets and reports via Dropbox as well as via email. This provides a simple mechanism for users to maintain a remote copy of all invoices and reports. Contractor’s Little Helper also allows the timesheet, expense and invoice/report data to be exported to Dropbox or email. The exported data is in CSV format for ease of importing into other applications.
iCloud support is available in Contractor’s Little Helper on iOS 7 and above. Multiple devices may share the same iCloud account allowing multiple people to contribute to the same project. A single invoice, timesheet or expense report can then be created based on the combined work. All invoices, timesheets and expenses will be kept synchronised across all linked devices.
* Create wage or salary based projects to organise your timesheets, expenses, invoices and reports
* Keep track of which invoices have been paid so you know who owes you money and how much they owe
* Track when you worked and what you worked on quickly and easily
* Track when you take leave and how much in total you have taken (Salary based projects only)
* Record any expenses as the happen
* Create stylish invoices, timesheets and expense reports using one of the 10 customisable templates
* Create invoices which support payment by Cheque, Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit, BPAY or PayPal
* Export invoices, reports and raw data by Email
* Export invoices, reports and raw data to Dropbox
* Automatically upload new invoices and reports to your Dropbox account
* Keep your data in sync across multiple devices using iCloud
* No in-app purchases and no subscriptions
* iOS 6 and above
* Optimised for iPad and iPhone
* 31.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Contractor’s Little Helper is available world-wide in the iOS App Store for USD 5.99 (GBP3.99, AUD7.49, NZD7.49).
Injaia is a mobile software company based Brisbane, Australia. Injaia has released two mobile applications for iOS. The time tracking and invoicing app ‘Contractor’s Little Helper’ and the travel money tracking app ‘Holiday Money Tracker’. Injaia was started by Dr Iain McManus a former game developer whose credits include Bioshock: Infinite, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and Medieval II: Total War. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Injaia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.