San Diego, California – Pixite LLC’s newest photo enhancement app immediately attracted an enthusiastic fan base after its April 2014 launch, offering a clean, intuitive interface and capabilities for high level image stacking, editing and masking. This week, Union 1.1 emerges with new updates that support more precise editing and subtler masking. Mobile graphic design photographers and hobbyists will both appreciate Union 1.1’s new features, which include:
* All new settings panel with high precision slider to adjust brush settings
* Ability to change brush sizes to accommodate different editing needs and finger sizes
* Ability to change brush opacity for better control and subtle masking effects
* Zoom window for previewing magnified edits. The zoom window follows your finger, so that images are not blocked by the photographer’s finger while editing
“Right away, Union users recognized the app’s versatility, ease of use, and ability to support highly creative photo enhancement and editing,” said Union creator, Ben Guerrette. “These updates make that process even more simple and exciting. The new zoom window moves your finger out of the way.”
Union’s intuitive design helps users easily layer, blend and combine images from their iPhones or iPads to create surreal, creative compositions. To start, photographers load a background image, solid color or transparent layer; then, load a foreground image. Users can make adjustments for brightness, contrast, temperature and color saturation levels with a precision-focused slider.
The app’s Magic Wand allows for real-time adjustment, streamlining editing. Artists can complete both larger scale section and very small erasures with simple tap-delete functionality. Masks can be shaped, scaled, rotated and placed according to preference.
Tools can be easily and temporarily swiped away for a clear view of unfinished images. Completed Union images can be saved in full-resolution format, exported, and shared on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or via email.
* Adjustable brush size and opacity for better control, precision and subtlety
* Zoom window for distraction free editing. Preview magnified edits without your finger blocking image sections
* Advanced real-time masking with specialized, high-precision erasure
* Both shape and image based masking with image adjustment, scaling and blending tools
* Easily produce double-exposure effects for radically surreal, spacious compositions
* iPhone or iPad with iOS 7.0 or later
* 30 MB
Pricing and Availability
Union 1.1 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category as a universal app.
Located in San Diego, CA, Pixite LLC was founded in 2009 and run by a small team of talented mobile app developers. Pixite is focused on providing artists and photographers with professional tools that push the boundaries of artistry on mobile devices. Pixite has created Web Albums (highest rated Picasa Web app for four years running), Tangent (App Store Best of 2013, previous Editor’s Choice), LoryStripes (featured in 153 countries in iTunes), Fragment (#1 in the Top Paid iPad App, Photo and Video category) and Union (#1 Top Paid iPad App, Photo and Video category). All Material and Software (C) 2009-2014 Pixite LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.