Livorno, Italy – Rifra Mobile Apps has announced the release of its new application “World Championship 2014″ for Android and iOS. World Championship 2014 is the ideal companion for following the FIFA World Cup 2014, one of the most anticipated sporting events of the year, and for being the hero through the exciting game of predictions. World Championship 2014 provides a complete guide, updated in real time, which provides the user with the following information:
* Calendar of FIFA World Cup 2014, group by group
* Information on the 32 participating teams.
* Tables, results, scorers and yellow/red cards updated in real time.
* Detailed information on the cities where matches will be played.
The user can also actively participate in the Brazil World Cup through the game of predictions by trying to predict the outcome of each match. Support from the Game Center (for iOS) will allow the user to compare results with friends and all the users of the Game Center. Finally, World Championship 2014 will provide detailed statistics on what were the most predicted results in the world on every single match.
* (iOS) Customize your application by selecting the graphics of your favorite team
* (iOS) Comment live all matches
* (Android and iOS) Play the CAXIROLA to support your favorite team
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.0 or later
* Android Phones & Tablets with operating systems v. 2.3.3 or later
Price and Availability:
World Championship 2014 is available free of charge through the App Store and Google Play around the world.
Rifra S.r.l. is a company based in Livorno, Italy, and has 20 years of experience in the IT industry. Among other applications developed by the company, there are: Champions 2013-2014, Europa League 2013-2014, La Liga 2013-2014, Premier live 2013-2014, Bundesliga live 2013-2014, Serie A 2013-2014 and so others. Every years Rifra S.r.l. distributes free complete guides for many european football championships. Copyright (C) 2014 Rifra S.r.l.. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.