Melbourne, Australia – Developed by the Lim Brothers, Soup Jump is a game for iOS that has people going mad everywhere trying to get scores even in the single digits. The aim of the game is to jump from one stack of soup cans to the next in this weird and whacky game thats suitable for all ages. Soup Jump will challenge your reflexes and touch abilities, even for the best of gamers. Simple to learn with a one button gameplay, but hard to master, leaving you hooked for hours at a time.
* Simple, fun and addictive gameplay
* Easy to pick up and play but a challenge to master
* Precise and intuitive controls
* Colourful visuals optimized for Retina display
* Cartoons and animations are cute and suitable for the entire family
* Compete against your friends high scores or just beat your own
* iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, 5s, iPod touch (4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 38.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Soup Jump 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. It has an in-app purchase of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) to remove ads.
Independent developers Chun and Meng Lim, are two brothers based in Melbourne, Australia. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Chun and Meng Lim. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.