Tianjin, China – Presenters who want to give a better presentation, who want to have more interaction with their slides and audience than play the presentation with a keyboard or laser pointer, who want their audience to be impressed – will be able to download the app of In-Depth from Apple Store in 31st May, 2014.
Designed by Iminda, In-Depth works like a laser pointer but it gives presenters more with a touch screen. It is not only a PowerPoint remote player or a PowerPoint remote controller. Using this app, the presenter can view and control the presentation, zoom or highlight content of the slide, make annotations, attract audience to a specific detail with a spot light, view notes or preview animations. It will help presenters to show easily and clearly.
* Have complete control of your presentation including display slides, turn pages, play animations and click links
* Browse slides in thumbnail list view
* Track presentation time and progress
* Annotate slides while presenting
* Write and draw graph on slide with a pen
* Change the projector to a blackboard at any time
* Zoom in and out any object (picture, grid, graph and etc.) during presentation
* Highlight any object during presentation
* Touch and move to show a spotlight to highlight a specific detail with the rest of the presentation greyed out
* Touch and move a Laser Pointer
* View the content, position, order, current index of all animations
* Preview the next slide
* View the slide notes
All these function will make the presentation “cool and impressive” and can help presenter to deal with some temporary case and get a successful presentation easily.
“Sometimes I’m eager to write and draw something on slide or to zoom in a picture to show the details clearly during presentation, but it’s impossible to change the picture’s size without stop the presentation and it’s so difficult to write with a mouse that I have to give up.” commented one of our test users. “In-Depth is the perfect solution for this common problem. It’s a great way for presenters to interact with their content of slides and audience. It’s also a huge benefit to fresh presenters to use such function as view notes and preview animations”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
In-Depth 2.11.237 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and will be available 31st May, 2014 worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. It is also available for Android devices on Google Play.
Iminda information Technology Co. Ltd is a software development company based in Tianjin, China. It is committed to R&D of mobile app and corresponding solutions for education in 2013. The dedicated professionals at Iminda work hard to ensure the consistent quality of their products and maintain a constant focus on their users. Copyright 2013-2014 Iminda information Technology Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iWork and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U. S and/or other countries.