Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Every person has as many as 70,000 thoughts each day. 70,000. Take away the ones about bacon and kittens and that still leaves about 50,000. What gets lost in all that noise is something really important – good ideas.
TENideas to the rescue. Available exclusively on the App Store, TENideas is the popular iPhone app that helps people capture and act on their own ideas. It’s a beautifully designed and easy-to-use app that features a unique system to jumpstart innovative thinking.
TENideas helps its users:
* Capture their first ten ideas in startingTEN mode, which includes proven tips and techniques to inspire innovative thinking
* Review their daily idea list in TENideas mode, while organizing in categories that cover every area of their life
* Archive or advance each idea during their daily idea review
* Identify FIREstarters – those ideas that demand action
* Devise a plan to act on their best ideas using the FIREstarter Action Grid
“Everybody should write down ten of their own ideas every day,” says Pat Cara, GM and Founder of TENideas. “People are extremely focused on managing their tasks and to-dos,” Cara adds, “but in the era of the entrepreneur, where innovation is expected of everyone, just managing your tasks alone isn’t good enough. Ideas are the only things that separate you from the pack. You’ve got to innovate.”
Typical users of TENideas include:
* Writers who never want to lose another plotline
* Entrepreneurs brainstorming the next big thing
* Inventors capturing inspiration when it strikes
* Homemakers thinking up creative ways to entertain
* Career professionals coming up with new strategies to get ahead
“The bottom line,” says Cara, “is that TENideas is for anyone who wants to explore new ways of doing things. No matter who you are and what you do, innovation is part of your job description. Don’t let your good ideas slip away. You’ve got 70,000 chances every day to rock the world. Make them count.”
Here’s one more reason to discover TENideas:
On May 20th, TENideas adds some key new features. The app will sync to iCloud for iOS 7 users and enhanced feedback options will be available. “We want to make sure our users’ ideas are backed up on iCloud,” says Cara. “And, we want to hear from our community. We already know they’ve got great ideas and we want them to help us make TENideas better and better.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5 or later
* 22.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TENideas 1.04 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
TENideas is a Philadelphia-area digital media company that is passionate about developing interactive software that ignites creativity and promotes productivity. And to help people change their worlds – one idea at a time. TENideas, LLC was started by long-time creative professional Patty Cara. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 TENideas, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.