Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom – Soluble Apps today is proud to announce version 6 of “ShotList,” a major update to their unique planning and tracking app for film and video makers, running on iPhone and iPad. ShotList is the first app on the Store to replicate a full production stripboard system on your mobile device. As well as helping to plan the best shooting order, the app becomes a daily “To do” list, keeping essential notes and storyboards in your pocket, and tracking progress throughout the day of the shoot as scenes and shots are completed.
When something unexpected happens just before, or as, you shoot (due to weather, location or cast problems) it is easy to rapidly rearrange the shooting order, simply by dragging scenes and shots around, then email the new schedule to everyone involved with a few taps.
This new version of Shotlist is a major update- with a new, cleaner look, the ability to create many more shots per scene, and many usability enhancements including new methods to rapidly duplicate projects and add new scenes and shots, and enhanced display of project information on iPhones.
ShotList enables you to:
* Track and schedule scripted drama, commercial shoots, radio production or videogame motion capture shoots from your mobile device
* Add, edit, delete or re-order scenes across a multi-day shoot
* Store storyboard frames or reference images and details for up to 26 shots per scene
* Keep everyone informed by printing updates directly from the app, or sending updates by email to the team
* Backup or exchange updated project files wirelessly with other devices and ShotList users using Dropbox(TM)
ShotList was developed with the assistance of Northern Film and Media.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 9.36 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShotList 6.1 is $11.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Soluble Applications is a development studio targeting mobile devices. The studio was founded in Newcastle Upon Tyne in 2010 by Peter Johnson, a seasoned veteran with over 25 years’ experience in the videogames industry as programmer, producer and studio head working on console titles for world-leading games publishers including 2K Games, Atari and Ubisoft. Copyright (C) 2014 Soluble Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.