Ostrava, Czech Republic – Craneballs Studios LLC today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Overkill Mafia 1.1, its brand new game title for iPhone, iPad and iPd touch devices. The popular Overkill shooter series (over 20 million downloads to date) welcomes a new member to the family. This time the setting goes way back to 1920’s to Prohibition Era Chicago and players assume the role of an aspiring ruthless gangster on his way to becoming the Godfather.
Overkill Mafia delivers the classic “shoot ‘em all up” concept in highly stylized black & white comic-book style graphics that pays homage to Frank Miller’s Sin City. Add the original jazzy soundtrack and see the atmosphere of the Prohibition Era Chicago come to life.
Main features of Overkill Mafia:
* Get mesmerized by the iconic art noir graphics
* Relive the masterfully crafted 1920s atmosphere.
* Weild powerful arsenal including the legendary Tommy Gun, Bar machine gun and Lupara shotgun
* Enjoy the original classy soundtrack
* Throw molotov cocktails, call for gang support
* Fight in beautifully looking Chicago environments
* Win Street Reputation Battles
* Get dressed in the fanciest fashion
* Become the Best Shooter in Town in the endless headshot mode
* Have civilians at your mercy
The path from the streets to becoming the Godfather will not be an easy one. To truly dominate the mafia underworld players must make a name for themselves on the streets, takeover the Drunken Elephant Bar, establish their own distillery and secure local airport to expand. All that with constant pressure from other families and blood crazed mobsters. Luckily enough, a true gangster knows how to pair charming looks with deadly firepower to show they mean business.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 55.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Overkill Mafia 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Ostrava, Czech Republic, Craneballs was started by three friends in 2009. Craneballs has over 20 talented employees and ready to tame the mobile gaming world. The team is obsessed with quality that shows in every detail and aspect of their games. Copyright (C) 2009-2014 Craneballs Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.