Seattle, Washington – Melesta Games today is pleased to announce the latest version of its World War I-themed tower defense game, Toy Defense. Version 1.15 now introduces a new Cooperative Mode. The update is available now through the Apple App Store.
In Cooperative Mode, players now have the opportunity to forge military alliances with both iOS and Android users and join forces against common enemies. By waging war together, players can rely on smarts and strategy, not just raw power, to achieve victory.
More than 15 million fans all over the world are playing the Toy Defense franchise! Set in World War I, Toy Defense combines elements of strategy, simulation, and classic tower defense for a completely unique experience. The arsenal of units available to the player includes riflemen, flamethrowers, cannons, anti-aircraft guns, and 24 upgrades to go along with them. Each unit type has a different cost and defensive capability, so players must choose carefully.
* Intense World War I atmosphere
* Over 90 levels in a variety of worlds
* 4 historically accurate weapons with 24 upgrades
* 9 different enemies
* 21 awards to earn
* All worlds are available without additional fees
* Facebook integration
* Retina support
* 4 helpful bonuses: repairmen, resurrection, squashing, protective barrage
* English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone (iPhone 5 support), and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Toy Defense for iPhone/iPod 106 MB
* Toy Defense for iPad 144 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense Full 1.15 for iOS is only $2.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company developing casual games across multiple platforms for more than 5 years. Company’s product portfolio includes more than 30 successful titles which top world game charts. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 60 countries worldwide. Copyright (C) 2007-2014 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company’s products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.