Lodz, Poland – Lucky Clan today announced the release and immediate availability of Elasticam 2.01 for iOS. Turn any photo into a surreal masterpiece with Elasticam. Stretch, squeeze, pinch and prod your prints to create magical effects with ease. Elasticam features a simple yet powerful toolset to take the ordinary and turn it into the extraordinary.
Using the same image manipulation algorithm as professional editing software, Elasticam brings powerful image editing tools the palm of your hand. Whether you are inspired by Salvador Dali’s surrealistic masterpieces or just want to give your friends crazy-eyes Elasticam is the app for you.
* New beautiful flat iOS 7 style interface
* Optimized for new devices: iPhone 5c/5s, iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina
* Added “tap and hold” gesture to apply twirl/grow/shrink/erase effects
* Added Twitter/Facebook sharing
* Few minor bugs fixed
* Full resolution export
* 5 brush modes: smear, twirl, twirl ccw, grow, shrink
* Pan and zoom canvas
* 10 steps undo/redo
* Shake to reset
* Size and strength sliders
* Portrait and landscape interface support
* Load from photos or get from camera
* Save in photos, send by email
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5c/5s, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), iPad (all versions)
* iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Elasticam 2.01 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Sylwester Los. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Lodz, Poland, the Lucky Clan team is an independent software company founded by Sylwester Los in March of 2010. With a focus on the iOS platform, Lucky’s mission is to provide their customers with the highest quality, reliability and compatibility with every device produced by Apple. Their flagship app, ArtStudio, has become one of the most popular tools for drawing, painting, and photo editing for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2014 Lucky Clan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.