San Francisco, California – RedWagon today is happy to celebrate the release of their newest soon to be chart-topping game Flappy Dragons, now available exclusively for iPhone and iPad. Flappy Dragons parodies the cult classic game Flappy Bird, but with an exciting Game of Thrones twist. Tap to flap your dragon across Westeros and help Daenerys take back the seven kingdoms.
Flappy Dragons is a simple yet addicting game that mixes the difficulty of Flappy Bird with the exciting storyline of Game of Thrones creating a must have game for fans of either series. Simply tap to flap your dragon between towers of varying heights, playing across four kingdoms unlocking new swords and dragons along the way! Can you unlock the Valyrian steel sword?
* Simple and Addicting Gameplay
* Tap to Flap Your Way Between the Towers of Four Different Kingdoms including Essos, Westeros, and the Wall
* Play with and Unlock New Swords and Dragons
* Facebook and Twitter Integration Allow Easy Score Sharing
* Retro 8-bit Rendered Graphics
* 100% Free
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flappy Dragons 1.01 is a free download available worldwide through the App Store in the Arcade and Action games categories and is rated for all ages.
RedWagon focuses on developing a wide variety of fun, entertaining, and educational iOS applications and games. RedWagon strives to make each app as enjoyable and functional as possible. Copyright 2013-2014 RedWagon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.