Zuid-Holland, Netherlands – Independent developer, Sander de Koning today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Ussie 1.0 for iOS devices. Ussie allows you to capture yourself and your surroundings using both the front- and rear facing cameras in the same photo, enabling you, your friends, and your family to truly see the whole picture.
As a user said; “A photo says more than 1000 words. A photo with you, your surroundings, your personal message and your customized appearance tells the whole story, which is what Ussie enables you to do.”
Full list of features:
* Capture yourself and your surroundings using both the front – and rear facing cameras in the same photo, enabling you, your friends, and your family to truly see the whole picture
* Use over 20+ gorgeous filters to personalize your photos even further with
* Add text directly into your photos with over 25+ different customizable fonts to choose from, allowing you to customize the text color, size and positioning for endless possibilities
* Save photos to your camera roll, share photos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more, and send photos directly to friends and family with AirDrop, SMS, email and more
* Ussie works in both portrait and landscape orientation and supports all iPhones running iOS 7
Ussie supports English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese languages.
* Device must support front and rear facing cameras
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ussie 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. We’re extremely proud to now have Ussie available for iPhone users all around the world, and can’t wait to hear what our customers think.
Located inZuid-Holland, Netherlands, Sander de Koning is an independent developer whose focus is on the iPhone and iPad platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Sander de Koning / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.