Seattle, Washington – Melesta Games today releases a new update for its famous WWII tower defense game, Toy Defense 2. The latest update adds a new soldier unit: the flamethrower, and introduces a special offer timed to Victory Day – the holiday that commemorates the surrender of the Nazis in World War II. The update is already available through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The flamethrower unit has been added by popular demand. Though, with great power comes great responsibility, and players must form their battle lines carefully to utilize these powerful new units to fight off enemies without incurring any losses.
Players also have a unique opportunity to earn extra stars for finishing missions. During the special Victory Day offer, players will receive 20% more stars that can be used towards new weapon and unit improvements.
About Toy Defense
More than 15 million fans all over the world are playing the Toy Defense franchise! Set in World War II, Toy Defense 2 combines elements of strategy, simulation, and classic tower defense for a completely unique experience. The arsenal of units available to the player includes riflemen, flamethrowers, cannons, anti-aircraft guns, and numerous upgrades to go along with them. Each unit type has a different cost and defensive capability, so players must choose carefully.
* Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
* More than 100 action-packed levels across 3 campaigns
* Detailed recreations of famous World War II battles: Operation Crusader, Stalingrad, Normandy
* Unique combat units inspired by real WWII weapons and vehicles
* Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
* New power-ups to give players the edge in battle
* Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
* New in-game notification center to keep players up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and more
* Tournament Mode with 100 waves of enemies, and stars awarded to top players
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Korean and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Toy Defense 2 for iPhone/iPod 152 MB
* Toy Defense 2 for iPad 326 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense 2 (v 1.18) is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review purposes are available upon request.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company developing casual games across multiple platforms for more than 5 years. Company’s product portfolio includes more than 30 successful titles which top world game charts. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 60 countries worldwide. Copyright (C) 2007-2014 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company’s products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.