Glasgow, United Kingdom – Mobile games developer, IcySpark today is thrilled to announce their new free emoji trivia quiz game, Guess that Emoji for iOS and Android. On each of the 600 levels, Guess that Emoji presents you with some emojis. You have to guess what they are describing using the available letters. Contains famous sayings, idioms, compounds nouns and daily objects.
Use Hints if you get stuck:
* Ask your friends and family on Facebook by sending a screenshot
* Compete the Puzzle: Will solve the puzzle for you allowing you to progress
* Expose a Letter: Will show a random letter which helps you on the right path
* Remove Letters: Will remove all unused letters for that puzzle to make things easier
* 600 totally new levels ranging from easy to hard
* Retina Support
* iPhone 5 support
The game was developed by the creative minds behind Bargain Hunter, Deflect, Kick the Habit: Quit Smoking, Word Pop, Number Pop, Create a Scene, Primary School League Tables and Secondary School League Tables.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 21.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guess that Emoji 1.0 is Free and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Glasgow, United Kingdom, IcySpark was founded in 2012 by Dean Hodge. Our aim is to create unique and interesting games and apps. All Material and Software (C) 2014 IcySpark / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.