San Jose, California – Puzzlium Inc. today is proud to announce the launch of Puzzlium, the first puzzle social network where users:
– SOLVE variety of puzzles in a very simple and intuitive way. Over 10,000 human-crafted challenges and count. Switch between newest, popular, most liked, easy, and hard puzzles.
– CREATE new puzzles to express your imagination to the world. Feel the power of creating a real interactive value playable by millions.
– COMPETE with other solvers to prove your smartness and speed. The more puzzles you solve, the higher rank you get.
– EARN experience from solving puzzles. Or even better – create new puzzles and get stars from other solvers. Spend stars to open and publish puzzles.
– SHARE puzzles to challenge your friends and family. Share your creations to get more solvers to your puzzles. The more puzzles you share, the more stars you get.
The main goal of Puzzlium is digitizing the puzzle world in order to:
1) transfer all puzzles from the current non-interactive media to multitouch interactive platforms
2) preserve and give an easy access to the world puzzle heritage and achievements
3) sparkle creativity in creators and developers to bring brand new modern puzzles
4) avoid an ad-based mechanism of monetization
5) build all social algorithms based solely on the participants’ interaction
The Puzzlium network comprises three main elements:
I. Solving puzzles – interactively.
II. Creating puzzles – easily.
III. Competing with others – socially.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 14.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puzzlium 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Puzzlium’s mission is to release people’s creativity to make the world smarter. Founded in 2014 by Serhiy Grabarchuk, Serhiy Grabarchuk Jr, Peter Grabarchuk, and Mehmet Murat Sevim. Copyright (C) 2014 Puzzlium, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.