Oakville, Canada – White Squirrel Software is pleased to announce the release of a new iPad and iPhone app that will really exercise your brain and challenge your memory. SuperMatch Lite 1.12 is our rendition of Concentration for all ages. An addictive and educational card game with easy warmup levels and a unique SuperMatch challenge level for the experienced player with an outstanding memory and strategy. Simple to learn and very difficult to master. Better for your health than solitaire, this brain game is a daily workout for your memory and focus, and a fun card game for the entire family.
* (New) listen to cool music from the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet
* Play games with symbols or numbers
* Quick game times
* Unlimited playability, every match is different
* Have more fun, use game hints and free flips
* Extra rewards for matching streaks
* Free helpers if you are having trouble
* The more you play, the more bonus points you get
* See unique images from Italy while you play
* Game Centre and achievements
* Turn on your sound for audible feedback while playing
* You can play your own music while “matching”
* Completely free version, no in app purchases
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 30 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SuperMatch Lite 1.12 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games -> Card Games category.
Located in Oakville, Ontario/Canada, White Squirrel was founded in 2013 by Leo Noia. White Squirrel began as a whim of one devoted software developer. Tired of finding faults in existing full time jobs and outsourcing mentalities, always hating the short term focus of big corporations, he decided to make a software company. With over 24 years of coding background and design skills the idea for White Squirrel was formed. All Material and Software (C) 2013-2014 White Squirrel Software Inc./All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, iPad, the iPad logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.