Zagreb, Croatia – Indie developers Mario Toma and Tomislav Puzak announce that 7 Planets for iOS is free for limited time. 7 PLANETS is a logic board game launched in Y2011 for iPhone users. The goal of the game is to match the colors of the balls with the colors on the board. But be aware, when one ball is moved, all the other balls in that row or column move with in until they have been stopped by a wall.
7 PLANETS gives you an opportunity of playing it in 4 different modes:
* Fast – match colored balls with just one randomly chosen color on the board
* Classic – match colored balls with the colors on the board which are always placed in the same position
* Expert – same as Classic level, but the colors on the board are in random position
* Online – two players are playing Fast level against each other with identically positioned balls on the board
A player has to restore order in as few moves and as quickly as possible to earn a high score. The game includes Achievements and Leaderboards via Game center as well. 7 PLANETS is a true “time killer”, simple yet challenging game suitable for any age. It is relaxing and gives a definite feeling of satisfaction upon winning!
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 30.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
7 Planets 3.2 is Free for limited time and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Please visit website for more 7 PLANETS information including videos and screenshots of the game.
7 PLANETS is developed by Mario Toma and Tomislav Puzak. They are indie developers from little country Croatia in Europe with desire to surprise and delight gamers with their game creations. Copyright (C) 2014 7 PLANETS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.