Irvine, California – Want to extract your Amazon Kindle highlights and notes, all from your mobile device? How about sharing them on social media or saving them in Evernote and Dropbox? There’s only one app that can do that.
Snippefy, LLC has recently launched a mobile app to put your Kindle highlights at your fingertips. Now, with a single tap, you can download all your ebook covers, highlights and notes. You can immediately take all this key content with you, recall it when you want, and share it anytime.
* Sync: It’s the only app that syncs to Amazon Kindle – It’s free to download
* Download: With a single tap, you have all your highlights and notes in hand
* Export: Never lose track of notes – Export to Evernote and Dropbox instantly
* Read: Refer to your highlights anywhere, anytime – Study, recall, rehearse
* Share: Effortlessly share your notes on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
* Email: Convert highlights and notes to PDF or text – Email right from your device
Everyone lives on their mobile phones these days, so it’s important for Snippefy to be easily accessible whenever and wherever people need access to their Kindle highlights and notes. Our mobile app puts Kindle highlights just one click away with much faster access than going through a Kindle, Kindle app, or a browser. We encourage every Kindle reader to take advantage of this new way to access highlights and notes by downloading our app today.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 6.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Snippefy 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Located in Orange County, CA/USA, Snippefy, LLC. was founded in 2013 by Nathan Liao. We know readers are leaders – books are integral to our education, our culture and our exploration. We realized that the most important content in ebooks are the highlights and notes as we wanted to access and share that content, easily, anytime we chose. Snippefy truly has made reading a more enjoyable experience for us, our friends and associates. We believe it will for you too. All Material and Software (C) 2013-2014 Snippefy, LLC. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.