Barcelona, Spain – AWACS Tactical Simulator reinvents itself with version 3. Now we bring you what you most want from a tactical simulator: a never ending generator campaign game. With Mission Survival, you won’t get the same two campaigns. Let’s see how.
AWACS Tactical Simulator recreates different scenarios in different parts of the world. Until now, you could play all those scenarios, and every time you start a new campaign, all the data inside the air bases, carriers, factories, and transports are new. In fact, every time you start again a new mission, IA will start with different tactics. Sometimes more aggressive, sometimes directly attacking your cities, or worst, their own cities you must protect.
With version 3, we have added what we think is an impressive new feature: random campaign generator. We call it “Mission Survival.” There, you can choose:
* AI Side: you can choose left or right side to place the enemy units. Your units will be on the other side. Remember: every time you start a campaign, those places will be different. So you can have an air base at the top of the map one time, and on the bottom side another time. Who knows!
* Number of enemy and friendly Air Bases and carriers. Be careful: more enemy air bases and carriers means more enemy power. If for example you choose just one base for you and ten for them, you’ll find with problems. And that’s maybe what you want to!
* Number of factories: more factories produce more airplanes. And more planes replace more lost aircraft. So if you have a big number of factories, you can lose more aircraft shot down by the enemy. The same plays for the enemy of course. More factories and you’ll have to work hard to defeat them.
* Number of targets: air bases and factories are targets. But you can choose here other random targets for you and the enemy. The more you have, the more you’ll have to defend. And the more targets you assign to the enemy, the more work for you. And be careful with SAMs! (Surface to Air Missiles).
* F-22A: this is a multiplier. Every air base generates a random number of aircraft, including the poweful F-22A. The F-22A is a stealth fighter, probably the more powerful and dangerous fighter in the world. If the multiplier is zero, then you won’t be able to use them. If the multiplier is one, you’ll have exactly the random F-22A generated by the system. With 2, you double the number. And with 3, you multiply the number by three. Plenty of F-22A to defeat the enemy. But the enemy has it’s own surprises. Oh wait!
* Hidden targets: the enemy can hide some targets. If bigger than zero, there will be hidden targets you must find with the ground radar of your aircraft. Be careful: these targets are vital to win.
* Unknown: if you tap these buttons, a “?” will replace the numbers above. So, if you want a real surprise, choose “unknown” and let see what happens. You can choose unknown for friendly and enemy elements, and you can refine some of them if you want to by choosing a number. And let the party begin. You’ll find some strange missions. Some of them can very very long and hard. You’re advised!
* Start campaign: here you being the campaign. You’ll have to destroy all the enemy targets, air bases, carriers, and factories to win. This can take a lot of time, so remember you can save your survival mission to follow the game later.
Mission Survival a never ending campaign. Every time you choose or let the computer choose the data for the mission you have a new fresh campaign from scratch. So be ready to play until the end of the days!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 192 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AWACS Tactical Simulator 3.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
The 69Th Spanish Combat Squadron started its activity in 2003. Since then it has been continously growing and now we are more than 13.000 people, with about 740000 posts and 50000 unique visits per month. We have a Combat Flight Academy and some Flight Combat Wings, where we train people in air to air and air to ground operations with different military simulators. Copyright (C) 2003-2014 69Th Spanish Combat Squadron. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.