Chennai, India – WapleStuff today is excited to announce the release of Calzy 2.0, an update to their popular productivity app for iOS. Calzy 2.0 is a complete redesign over 1.0 and includes many new features and improvements. Some of it includes currency rounding, ability to bookmark a calculation with a note, ability to share a calculation through AirDrop, dark / light mode , a new expression editor which lets you edit, reorder and delete values.
Calzy is a modern iPhone / iPad calculator for your everyday use. It helps you perform your day to day mathematical calculation in a more elegant way. It lets you save your frequently used expression and use it back. Rotate the phone to spell out the result. There is no unnecessary scientific operators. It is simple and straight forward. It looks gorgeous on your iPhone and iPad. We believe with calzy you would love calculating the stuffs.
* Quick. Calculates as you type
* Calculation History / Bookmarks
* Spell Out (English & Your Native Language)
* Expression Edit (Edit, Delete and Reorder)
* Parenthesis Support
* Currency Rounding
* Share – Email and AirDrop
* Dark / Light mode with multiple colour schemes
* Supports Dynamic Type. (Settings > General > Text Size)
* Fullscreen / Statusbar Mode
* Regional support for Countries using decimal comma
* iPad Support (Both Portrait / Landscape)
* Beautiful, Functional and Easy to use
* Clean Interface & Natural Gestures
* Designed for iOS 7
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Calzy 2.0 is launching with the limited time price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category from February 5. If you have questions or feedback please email us, we’d love to hear from you!
WapleStuff is an upcoming startup by a bunch of young minds with no International acclaims (as of this writing), but committed to craft some of the coolest apps. Copyright (C) 2014 WapleStuff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.