Gosford, Australia – Independent video game developer, Joshua Hallaran, is pleased to announce the launch of a new app titled Firework Fun 1.0 for the iOS platform. Firework Fun has something for everyone. Tap the fireworks as they fly, to create a dazzling display of light and sound. Paint the sky with your fingertips, or relax and watch a randomly generated firework display. Get creative – play the way You want. Whether you’re a kid, or a kid at heart, it’s Firework Fun for all ages!
* Vibrant, colourful graphics to help you light up the night sky
* Three unique modes to play and enjoy
* Arcade Mode features two levels of difficulty, so whatever your skill level, you can have fun and rack up points. It’s easy to pick up, but can you master the devious Hard Mode
* Fun mode lets you create your own fireworks display – just tap the screen and watch the colours fly
* Show mode allows you to kick back, relax, and watch an automatic, completely randomised fireworks show
* Unlock 20 Achievements
* Multiple leaderboards that let you compete with players from all around the world! Challenge your friends to beat your high score
* Twitter integration – Post scores to your feed
* Every firework is unique; every particle has its own randomized physics
* iPhone 5 or above
* iOS 5.0 or greater
* 11.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Firework Fun 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Critical Games is a one-man independent video game developer, located in Australia and currently focusing on the development of iOS apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Critical Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.