San Diego, California – YOOSEND, Ltd proudly announces the launching of its new free, very user-friendly app yooSEND 1.0 for iOS. In order to emphasize the differences between yooSEND and other similar app’s the company will try to make a brief comparison between them and the BUMP app.
yooSEND appreciates the BUMP app, like millions of other users, and they hope that yooSEND will please at least some of them.
yooSEND brings the user a new experience and a new way to send files of any size and any type, is intuitive and easy to use by means of the simple idea “select and send” Beside the very friendly interface based on tabs, the users can attach a dropbox account, so they can much easier have access to and manage their cloud files.
yooSEND’s strong points are:
* Browsing and File Management abilities (current competitor BUMP does not have them)
* Send one or multiple files of any size and at the same time around the world (BUMP has a limit of 20 MB)
* One of the most important features of yooSEND is that no copy of the sent files will be saved anywhere (server, cloud services etc.)
* Fast download and upload speed
* Can attach multiple personal devices (tablets, iPod ‘s and other phone’s), this is a novelty which we boast with. The user can attach the tablet , which can be either iOS or Android and many other devices in the future, even PC and MAC , so that other users can send them files exactly to the specific device they need to. Also, if you want some of your devices to be invisible to the users in your list, you can choose to unshare them by simply selecting an option. (BUMP does not have this function)
* Push Notification receive messages even when the application is close. When you receive one or more files you will be notified on the screen, even if users are in different cities or countries (the BUMP users must be side by side)
* Pending mode: now you don’t necessarily need a very good internet connection to receive (large) files from one or more users, you can wait until you get home, at the office, back from holidays or you have a high speed 4G/WiFi with unlimited traffic connection to accept the transfer. Also you can reject incoming files. (Unfortunately BUMP does not have these features)
* Activity tab: you can drop off to one or more contacts, or one or more files if you change your mind, without having to go back and look for them in the main folder or contact list, but by simply unchecking them one by one on the main screen
Other Features Included:
* Send to multiple contacts
* Send to personal devices
* Send more then 1GB per file
* Possibility to ACCEPT or DENY incoming files
* Folders support (only Android)
* No file comprimation (as other free apps, like WhatsApp, Bump etc. do)
* Reliably supports resuming, retrying or cancelling downloads
* Live download progress bar
* Badge number when select files and contacts
* Search by file name
* Document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html and .rtf file formats
* Music playback of .aac, .mp3 and .m4a formats
* Video playback of .m4v, .mp4, .avi and .mov formats
* Background downloading and files sending
* Allows to “open in…”
* And more features are coming soon
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
yooSEND 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. yooSEND will also be available for Android.
Located in San Diego, California, YOOSEND LTD It was founded in 2013. As a necessity for people to send files of all types from all over the world in real size, the company has built yooSEND app for iOS and Android platforms. In the future will expand to the rest of the mobile platforms but also on Windows PC and MacOSX. We hope this yooSEND to grow rapidly and to serve our customers the best quality. Copyright (C) 2014 YOOSEND LTD. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.