Savona, Italy – Indie developer, Stefano Figurelli today is proud to announce the release of Pixol 1.0.1, a new game title for iPhone. Pixol reinvents the photographic puzzle game genre taking picture guessing to a whole new level: extend your Instagram experience while challenging the visual part of the brain.
* Play offline with 120 stunning photographs offered by 25 talented handful photographers of Instagram (@merekdavis, @safesolvent, @tylerforesthauser, @jeera, @gericentonza, etc.)
* Play online connected to your Instagram account with options to Like, Follow and Comment along the way
* Helps improve observation and problem solving skills
* Suited also for kids: entertain them with the simplified game option with an extra set of 60 animal photos
These are the photographers that contributed to Pixol: Belinda Gregg, Binkdub, Bobondi, Danielle Lindstrom, Dan Otis, Dawn Regan, Donatella Sedda, Eugenio Igoa Etcheverry, Geri Centonze, Gianpiero Riva, Jiifta, Stephen Higgins, Alex Jiang, Hans Edvardsson, Vanessa Ray, Martin Hui, Maurizio Biagini, Merek Davis, Mia Cocoone, Noel Chenier, Osnuflaz, Trina Dopp, Martin Reisch, Laura Fontaine, Tyler Forest Hauser, Chad Littlejohn, Chiara Simonotti, Eva Schuster, Gabriel Currie, Goren Mehmet, Juha Soininen, Renee Hughes, and Volker Schumann.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or greater
* 41.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Pixol 1.0.1 is offered at a 50% off Launch Event sale of only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Savona, Italy, indie developer Stefano Figurelli creates apps for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2014 Stefano Figurelli. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.